Dr Rampurwala’s Medical Education
Dr Rampurwala has had extensive training at Indiana University which is an internationally recognized Center of Excellence.
Board certified in the following:
1. Internal Medicine (2013) at Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM). IU School of Medicine is the largest medical school in the United States. In the U.S. News & World Report rankings of the best hospitals, the Indiana University Health Medical Center had seventeen nationally ranked clinical programs.
2. General Cardiology (2011) at Krannert Institute of Cardiology at Indiana University. The Cardiovascular program at the Indiana University School of Medicine is recognized throughout the world for its commitment to excellence in patient care, research, and education. Its members have played leadership roles in national professional organizations including five presidents of the American College of Cardiology and presidencies of the Heart Rhythm Society, the American Society of Echocardiography, and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
3. Echocardiography (2011) from Krannert Institute of Cardiology at Indiana University. The school was the first in developing the use of echocardiography.
4. Interventional Cardiology (2012) from Krannert Institute of Cardiology at Indiana University.
5. Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (2012)
6. Nuclear Cardiology (2013)
Completed industry sponsored courses in:
1. Abdominal aortic aneurysm stenting
2. Varicose vein ablation